|Balkan Offroad: 2000 km, low starting fees, 4 countries, licence free, awards.|
The licence-free [ BALKAN OFFROAD ] Rally 2012 is the biggest rally in the Balkan Region and will be held from September 7th until 14th.
The Rally will cross the four countries Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Greece - 2.000 kms overall. The start will be in Tirana, the capital of Albania, the finish will be in Igumenitsa in Greece.
The starting fees are low, the travel to Albania and back can be organized via Ferry from Italy. The program of the rally will be published soon - "You can expect interesting and attractive routes and a race full of emotions and fun" the organizer Todor Hristov said.
In 2010 the rally was held in Bulgaria and Greece and the landscape was incredible: Untouched forests and valleys, muddy areas, gravel, fast stony WRC tracks and tough offroad pists. 2011 the rally was held only in the south-east of Bulgaria - in 2012 the rally will be bigger the ever.
"We like to install a rally like the former ´Central Europe Rally´, but open and payable for everybody. Four countries and 2000 kilometers are a big step for us - and a great opportunity for offroad fans" organizer Todor Hristov said.
The rally is open for Motobikes, Quads, Buggies, Side-By-Side, UTV, Cars and Trucks, a licence and FIA / FIM regulation is not requested - so participants can also start with Amateur vehicles.
As a result of collaboration and partnership between the organizers of the [ INTERCONTINENTAL RALLY ] and "Balkan Offroad", the awards for the winners in the "Balkan Offroad 2012" are very great: The winners in the overall standings in the category Cars, Motos and ATV/Quad get free entry in the Intercontinental Rally 2013.
Informations about the starting fees
Motobike: 700 Euros
Quads: 700 Euros
Buggy 1 Person: 700 Euros
Buggy / UTV / SBS: 900 Euros (2 persons included)
Cars Amateur/T1/T2: 1000 Euros (2 persons incl.)
Trucks: 1500 Euros (2 persons incl.)
Touring Class: 200 Euros per person
Assistance: 100 Euros / person and 100 Euros / car
This fees is for payment of registration from 01.01.2012 to 01.07.2012. After this date the fees are 30% more.
Special discounts for participants
1. Participants for the last 3 years 50%
2. Participants in "Evia Rally 2012" 30 %
3. Participants in "Evia Rally 2012" & "Rally Albania 2012" 40 %
4. Teams with more than 5 participants 30%
5. Women class - 200 euro (only administrative fee)
NB: Participants can use only one discount !
The fees are including
- administrative fee
- breakfast & dry package lunch for the race days
- cocktail in opening & price giving ceremony
- fuel for MOTO, QUAD & BUGGY in special stages, when the refueling is impossible
- all papers, permissions and race numbers
- road book
- Balkan Marathon T-shirts & cap
- assistance road book and GPS assistance track
- sporting charges
- accommodation on bivouac with facilities
- bivouac team space
- damaged vehicle recovery (to the nearest bivouac)
- on track and bivouac medical assistance with 4x4 ambulance
- civil liability motor insurance valid for race days
- tracking system
For more informations visit the official website [ BALKANOFFROAD.COM ] or contact Hansy Schekahn (marathonrally.com) via [ email@example.com ].
2012/06/25 | 16:35 CET | ARTICLE: MR/HS