|Estoril-Marrakech: Novitskiy and Schulz the big car-winner in Marrakech.|
1st Place for Leonid Novitskiy and Andreas Schulz in the Rally TT Vodafone Estoril-Portimão-Marrakech 2010, the third round of the FIA Cross Country World Cup and fifth of Portuguese Championship. The Portuguese duo Filipe Campos and Jaime Baptista finished on 2nd position just six minutes behind the Russian.
The third BMW X3CC driver Bernardo Moniz da Maia placed 6th position in overall with his co-driver Joana Sotto-Mayor from Portugal. The BMW X5 driver Ricardo Leal dos Santos managed to finish the rally on 4th place in overall classement.
After winning the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge 2010 in April, a third place in OilLibya Rally 2010 in May and today’s victory in Marrakech, Leonid Novitskiy is leading the FIA Cross Country World Cup 2010. Additionally, Filipe Campos took over the lead in the Portuguese Championship.
Estoril-Marrakech Overall Cars Top 10 after Final Stage
01) Leonid Novitskiy/Andreas Schulz I X-Raid BMW X3CC I 21:06:10
02) Filipe Campos/Jaime Baptista I BMW X3CC I 22:12:47
03) Eric Vigouroux/Alex Winocq I Chevrolet Silverado I 22:11:00
04) Ricardo Leal dos Santos/Paulo Fiuza I BMW X5 I 22:24:39
05) Pierre Lachaume/Jean Brucy I Bowler Wildcat I 25:27:57
06) Bernardo Moniz da Maia/Joana Sotto-Mayor I BMW X3CC I 26:24:41
07) Gerard Benielli/Didier Haquette I MCM Buggy I 26:40:55
08) Amadeus Matzker/Lee Palmer I Land Rover Def I 26:48:08
09) José Pereira/Rui Fernandes I Mazda BT 50 I 28:58:57
10) Nino Matos/Filipe Sera I Isuzu D-Max I 29:28:18
2010/06/14 | 11:58 CET | ARTICLE: MR/HS/URTUBIA