|Pharaons Rally: 6 legs - corner after corner, dune after dune, trail after trail.|
A Country with a thousand-year old history, a desert among the most beautiful and varied of the world, a reliable organization that gives priority to its participants need, a contest that lives since thirty years and wrote some important pages in the history of marathonrallies.
All this is what the [ PHARAONS RALLY ] is, ready to renew its challenge in the Egyptian desert from September 28th to October 5th.
Registrations opened on mid-February are proceeding fast and few days are left to the deadline of the first and most convenient rate.
Meanwhile the Pharaons Rally staff met at the Italian Baja in Pordenone - the first trial of the FIA Cross Country World Cup - to show all drivers and riders the first start of this 2013 edition: A discount on the early Pharaons registration rate as an offer to the Baja competitors.
Scouting will start in few weeks in order to trace the route of this new edition and certainly there will be good chances for the most demanding competitors, with six stages that corner after corner, dune after dune, trail after trail will reveal how difficult and how beautiful, how fulfilling is to cut through the mysterious Egyptian desert.
Pharaons Rally 2013 - some facts
- 3.000 km in one of the best landscapes in the world
- 3 days boat for vehicles transfer Venice/Alexandria and back
- Custom duty handled by organization
- Transfers reduced to the minimum
- Start in front of the Pyramids in Cairo
- Majestic yet accessible dunes
- Moto boxes truck and balais service available
- European Medical Staff incl. Helicopters
- Accurate road book
- 5 stars bivouacs
2013/03/28 | 11:45 CET | ARTICLE: MR/HS/BAUER