|Sertoes 2010: Palmeirinha and X-raid winner of Stage 2 and new leader.|
After two years out of the competition in Sertões International Rally, the duo Paulo Nobre (Palmeirinha) / Luiz Pallu finished in first place the second stage of the competition, which took place this Thursday (12), between Caldas Novas (GO) and Unai (MG). Aboard a BMW X3, driver and navigator were able to greatly improve the pace comparing to yesterday special (11), were they placed third.
Palmeirinha ended a special of 207 km in 2h26min16, over a minute ahead of João Antonio Franciosi / Rafael Capoani (2h27min45), duo that won the first special of the Rally. In third place came Riamburgo Ximenes / Stanger Welerson Eler (2h28min05).
Placed first, Paulo Nobre / Luiz Carlos Palu took the overall lead in cars category, with a time of 4h11min19s.20. First runners-up were Marlon Koerich / Deco Muniz 4h15min57s70, followed by Klever Kolberg / Flavio Marinho de França (4h21min26s).
Standings - The dispute between the competitors is fierce and a 20-minute penalty took João Franciosi from the top five. Check today's ranking and accumulated times:
Results Cars Second Stage
01) Paulo Nobre (Palmeirinha)/Luiz Palú I 02:26:16
02) João Franciosi/Rafael Capoani I 02:27:45
03) Riamburgo Ximenes/ Stanger Eller I 02:28:05
04) Marlon Koerich/ Deco Muniz I 02:29:05
05) Guilherme Spinelli/ Youssef Haddad I 02:29:47
Results Cars Overall
01) Paulo Nobre (Palmeirinha)/Luiz Palú I 04:12:12
02) Marlon Koerich/ Deco Muniz I 04:14:12
03) Klever Kolberg/ Flavio Marinho I 04:21:26
04) Guilherme Spinelli/ Youssef Haddad I 04:21:56
05) Roberto Reijers/ Rogério Almeida I 04:22:57
2010/08/12 | 23:32 CET | Editor: MR/HS/SERTOES/WEBVENTURE