|Silk Way Rally: Ales Loprais - "We will continue to develop the new truck".|
Saturday’s seventh stage was measured 85 km. "Although it was short, it was challenging especially for the chassis and the cervical spine. I went to the maximum, it turned out to be the second place" reported Czech Tatra driver Ales Loprais.
“We couldn’t do it better. We started much in the back and we had to overtake twenty opponents. Even so, we are glad to our third podium finish in this year of the Silk Way Rally. Although we couldn’t complement our collection of bronze and gold laurel from previous years, however, twice the second and once the third place in the stage give us hopes" he continued.
"If our Tatra goes without failure, it literally flies. We will continue to develop and debug this new truck for the next Dakar Rally 2014,” commented Loprais.
"We thank all our partners, fans and journalists. Personally I thank especially our mechanics and engineers for put together in record time an amazing machine that has a huge potential and future,” thank by Aleš Loprais’s words for the whole InstaForex Loprais Team from Astrakhan.
Silk Way Rally STAGE Results - SS06 Saturday Top 10
01) Shibalov (RUS) I Kamaz I 01:17:02
02) Loprais (CZ) I Tatra I +00:52
03) Sotnikov (RUS) I Kamaz) +02:16
04) Valtr (CZ) I Liaz I +08:51
05) Vasilevski (RUS) I Maz I +09:24
06) Ardavichus (KZH) I Kamaz I +10:33
07) Mardeev (RUS) I Kamaz I +11:41
08) Nikolaev (RUS) I Kamaz I +11:57
09) Viazovich (RUS) I Maz I +13:12
10) Tomanek (CZ) I Tatra I +16:53
Silk Way Rally OVERALL Results - SS06 Saturday Top 10
01) Sotnikov (RUS) I Kamaz I 36:28:25
02) Shibalov (RUS) I Kamaz I +01:04
03) Viazovich (RUS) I Maz I +32:39
04) Mardeev (RUS) I Kamaz I +01:21:35
05) Valtr (CZ) I Liaz I +02:06:47
06) Vasilevski (CZ) I Maz I +02:28:21
07) Vildman (CZ) I Liaz I +05:10:13
08) Kupriyanov (RUS) I Kamaz I +05:29:36
09) Van den Brink (NL) I Ginaf I +06:29:58
10) Kovacs (HU) I Scania I +08:59:17
2013/07/16 | 16:19 CET | ARTICLE: MR/HS/LOPRAIS